Thanks to the contribution of € 27.000,00 from the Veneto Region, through the notice “POR FESR 2014-2020” assigned by Regional Resolution n. 769 dated June 4, 2019, Edilgrappa invests in a new Automated Vertical Storage System, mod. “SPAZIO M4”, falling under the category of Capital Goods 4.0.
Edilgrappa’s project consists on the implementation in its organization of a Vertical Automated Storage System interfaced with the company’s management software and with the production system.
The new Storage System will allow:
– Up to 80% floor savings compared to traditional structures
– Reduction of inefficiency times up to 70%
– Storage capacity increase on the same footprint
– Zeroing of risks for injuries
– Protection of stored goods, enhancing security and digital control of handled components
Edilgrappa, as a company focused on the well-being of its employees and production & efficiency improving, invests in state-of-the-art machinery and technologies, continuously working on company innovation and restructuring internal processes.